The wallpapers finish has become so popular for homes in the past few years. Many different patterns are used to decorate the walls. Many new techniques have been improved a lot and now we can find wallpapers which can even block the WIFI waves etc. These wallpapers are found in the form of rolls. Usually, people do not go for wallpaper designing because it will cost much but many do not know that there are different ranges and types of wallpapers among them few are reasonably priced so anyone can buy the wallpaper Singapore according to their budget. Let us see some different types of wallpapers.
- Liner wallpaper: The liner wallpaper is made up of paper or fiberglass. The process of applying and removing is very easy. These are also called lining paper. It is a very good option if you want to hide some small repairs or defects and it can be also is used as a base for other wallpapers.
- Printed wallpaper: You can find many varieties in the printed wallpaper with many different colors. Compare to the other wallpapers the digitally printed wallpapers cost less. But these may not be the ideal wallpapers for the kitchen and washrooms.
- Vinyl wallpaper: These wallpapers are very common in use as they are very durable. In this, the wallpaper is coated with vinyl and the more quantity of vinyl the more durable it will be. It can also resist steam that is why it can be used in washrooms and the kitchen. The maintenance of vinyl wallpaper is very easy as you can wash it.
- Foil wallpaper: The foil wallpaper gives the shiny metallic effect but you have to first cover all your wall defects through the liner wallpaper as it is very reflective all the defects on the wall can be seen clearly.
- Flock wallpaper: It is three-dimensional wallpaper these are the costliest wallpaper types. These are made up of fiber which almost looks like velvet. The maintenance of it very hard as it is not washable and once it is applied then removing it is very hard. It is advised that you use this wallpaper only in the rooms where you are sure of less traffic like guest rooms.
- Mylar wallpaper: These wallpapers have a printed paper as their base and on top, the polyester layer is applied. Due to the polyester layer, it has a shiny look but even for this, the liner wallpaper has to be used as the base.
Hope this information will be helpful to select the best wallpaper for your walls.