Do you feel that shopping is a dreadful experience where you have to go to several shops and still cannot find the clothes of your choice? Or is it that you are never satisfied with the changing trends and your wardrobe always seems dull and outdated? If that is so you must surely try out stitch fix. This is an online styling service which delivers the personalised experience of shopping apparels that suits your style.
All you need to do is make your style profile on their website and their personal stylist will send you options that will fit your needs, tastes, and budget as well. These items are shipped to your doorstep and you can choose out of the five clothing items sent, or from the accessories. You can easily return back the rest which you do not want to keep in a prepaid USPS envelope. Isn’t it easy? Let us look at the process in detail.
How does stitch fix work?
- Step 1 – Fill out your own style profile on the stitch fix website. This will help the stylist understand your body size, shape and style preferences and also your lifestyle and budget. This is a simple step that takes hardly 10-15 minutes.
- Step 2 – Choose a delivery date for your options and then be ready to receive your shipment. When the stylist picks up items for you, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. Do not worry this fee will be applied as a credit for whatever you keep from the shipment.
- Step 3 – Once you get the shipment, you can try the clothes and accessories from the comfort of your home. You can mix and match and experiment at your home before you plan to ship back.
- Step 4 – you get three days to decide what you want to purchase and the rest items you can ship back for free. You must pay for what you purchased. That can be done easily by going to your account section on their website. If you buy out all the items in the box then you get 25% discount on the purchase.
- Step 5 – after payment you can leave review and feedback on the items you have purchased or returned. There is no membership or monthly/annual charge for the use of these services. Feedback gives an idea to the stylist what you liked or disliked in the shipment.
The website is super easy to use with an amazing interface. Do try out today to understand how does stitch fix work.